Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips

MOAR!!

Return to the Playhouse Return to the Playhouse

Oh Emily that was HAWT! xD

Oh GLOB, Jake!! Oh GLOB, Jake!!

pretty good. make em longer and with not so much weird hentai. makes it harder to fap to with a body about to explode. lol

PurplePrawn responds:

Sorry, I like weird hentai. Just be glad that her pussy isn't pouring blood and he's not beating the shit out of her while he's fucking her.

Valentine's Day in Japan Valentine's Day in Japan

it allright. I can tell there wasn't a lot of "animating" going on. lol we're all guilty of it. only reason it's a 3 is cause of the looping and the shortness of it.

The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

ok one question.. how dah FUQ do you get your API to work? I mean mine works FINE on flash but, the moment I export as a swf file an error happen then, my api never works except on my time machine video..

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i am not the person to ask. all i do is paste it in, add the api code and encryption key and it works.

60 Frame Collab 4 60 Frame Collab 4

ummm why wasn't I included. I submitted and, you said you where gonna use it. w..t..f.. Well, now I feel like I completely wasted a few hours of work for this collab...

TV Mania TV Mania

good job man! I've been watching you from the begining. i noticed you have a simular art style to me however. your a lot less lazy cause, i never finish my projects. LOL but, do you make the body parts into graphics or movies clips?? cause I noticed the characters look very segmented. I'm asking because, I want to animate more but, I don't wanna spend 6 hours per like 10 seconds.. "if I get it done THAT soon"

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

I agree with stamper.. a zone tan hentai would be the best thing to ever happen!!!

Ray's Dignity Ray's Dignity

who could not likeRrob Shneider?? Come one some of my favorite comedies he's in. Europen Jiggalo.. American jiggalo.. The Animal.. So, yeah I agree the series is a bit old to make fun of. I'm doing a zombie animation. using my improved art skills. I saw Goose man in a zombie animation. With fernando.Also, I know I'm not the only one who believes you need to make another great destiny man animation. lol

ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

still disapointed ;/ ever sinse I started watch zone and saw zone-tan on the animations I always wanted to see her in a hentai flash.. *sigh* maybe one day.. "maybe one day"