Beardgrow Beardgrow

Controls suck donkey dick..

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

So, I gotta say I beat the demo but am really irritated there is no controls option in the options. HOW DO i UPGRADE? For those of us who came for the fap first THEN the gameplay we skipped the dialog and I am left here kinda pissed because i pressed every letter on my keyboard without ever opening an upgrade menu.. This game would have a 5 of 5 if the UI was easier...

kreig13 responds:

hahah sorry bout that. upgrade's on the worldmap area only. press SPACE or RIGHTCLICK to access it.

Specter Knight Specter Knight

So, when is the specter knight 2 coming out? I'll definitely play it. :)

Clash Spaceship Commander Clash Spaceship Commander

level 20 is bullshit.

luque05 responds:

Hi keolamation,

Hard levels (20 and up) are tuned down a little bit now. Please reconsider your rating and hope you enjoy the last few levels!

Luque

Marksman Online Marksman Online

I scared everyone away. no one plays this. So sorry 3 1/2 cause no campaign and games is therefore unfun without other people to play with. Also, the meals are a lil glitched. I have like 40+ victories and ranked I've counted and i only have 3 victory medal.

Snakebee responds:

The medals do work as intended, there's a warning in the description that progress might not be saved if you delete your temp internet files. (clear browser history).
Inevitably, the ranked mode will be useless when the online community is dead (which it may already be). That's why if you have someone to play with, the online room and local multiplayer option is available.

Plants VS Nymphos Plants VS Nymphos

bdsm level is way too fucking hard

Guild Dungeons 2 Guild Dungeons 2

I have the same problem.. My population will not grow... You need to fix this or, explain how to get population. If I buy hovels all it does is increase my max population but, it doesn't increase my current population.

Alien Ship Exploder Alien Ship Exploder

was too easy. I ended up just committing spaceship suicide cause, it go boring.

raulfpl responds:

I increased the difficulty.

MonsterCraft MonsterCraft

Great! could of had more upgrades and been a lil more longer with more combos etc but, still awesome!

Battle for Darkness Battle for Darkness

I got the all-time top score! woot! :)