Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips

MOAR!!

Return to the Playhouse Return to the Playhouse

Oh Emily that was HAWT! xD

Oh GLOB, Jake!! Oh GLOB, Jake!!

pretty good. make em longer and with not so much weird hentai. makes it harder to fap to with a body about to explode. lol

PurplePrawn responds:

Sorry, I like weird hentai. Just be glad that her pussy isn't pouring blood and he's not beating the shit out of her while he's fucking her.

Beardgrow Beardgrow

Controls suck donkey dick..

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

So, I gotta say I beat the demo but am really irritated there is no controls option in the options. HOW DO i UPGRADE? For those of us who came for the fap first THEN the gameplay we skipped the dialog and I am left here kinda pissed because i pressed every letter on my keyboard without ever opening an upgrade menu.. This game would have a 5 of 5 if the UI was easier...

kreig13 responds:

hahah sorry bout that. upgrade's on the worldmap area only. press SPACE or RIGHTCLICK to access it.

Specter Knight Specter Knight

So, when is the specter knight 2 coming out? I'll definitely play it. :)

NG Level 43 NG Level 43

one word to a fello artist!!

TITS lol

Veteran's Day Veteran's Day

Sorry, but, with having 2 family members in vietnam a great uncle and a grandfather who one got one of his legs blown off and my uncle bill died of mantel cell lymphoma from agent Orange and watch his best friend die and had to shoot childern carrying bombs. The SHIT they where put threw and you are pretty much moking them. I find this in really poor taste. 90% of the people who enjoy this comic have 0 people in the military in their family so, they can't possibly understand the pure insult this is.

Imp vs Giant Imp vs Giant

Doesn't belong in art portal since, it's a scetch. :P lol still pretty good though.

WiZBiN-Yoshi-1 responds:

its called "underpainting" really :). although I wont take it any further so hench its a painting. A sketch is constructive compostion elements.

only on cA a painting is sketch.